<$BlogRSDURL$>


Monday, June 19, 2006

I’m Back at the ADCC News! 


Although I’ve been mentioning this for about a week, and actually contributing some articles already, I am now officially back at the ADCC News (Abu Dhabi Combat Club News) in the capacity of Senior Contributing Editor.

The announcement is now up on that site, which included my statement:

I'm glad to be returning to the ADCC News. This web site was one of the first to understand the importance of using the Internet in popularizing the combat sports, and especially the various forms of grappling and the mixed martial arts. As usual, my contributions will both be no holds barred while also supporting what is best in these sports. I am also continuing my many other media activities at the same time, which are listed on my No Holds Barred blog at http://nhbnews.blogspot.com/.

Also up is a new piece called "A Brief But NO HOLDS BARRED Look at 'The Ultimate Fighter'".

You didn’t think I was going to start out with some mush, now, did you?

Comments: Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comments Tweet

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links
  • Eddie Goldman Presented Journalism Lifetime Achievement Award -- The Conscience of Combat Sports
  • WAAR Sports
  • Girlboxing
  • Archives

    Subscribe to No Holds Barred
    Email:
    Browse Archives at groups.google.com

    © 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024 Eddie Goldman all rights reserved.