<$BlogRSDURL$>


Wednesday, April 12, 2006

“My Sworn Enemies” on TheSweetScience.com 

Once again my weekly column on TheSweetScience.com has been posted.

It is called “My Sworn Enemies”. It explains how the Time Warner Cable monopoly once again failed to deliver properly a pay-per-view, this time last Saturday’s Mayweather-Judah fight, thus causing me to miss it. And it goes farther and discusses the damage being done to boxing by another arm of this same media monster, HBO, by calling this fight “Sworn Enemies”, as well as other destructive actions taken by them.

Not surprisingly, as I arrived home after Wednesday’s Baldomir-Gatti press conference, one of my two very legal and expensive Time Warner digital cable boxes went out. The phone rep, even when she bothered listening to what I was saying rather than whomever else she was chatting with at the time, was of no help. I asked to be put through to a supervisor and was told I would be transferred to one when one was available. As I write this, I am hanging up after being on hold for several minutes.

Comments: Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comments Tweet

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links
  • Eddie Goldman Presented Journalism Lifetime Achievement Award -- The Conscience of Combat Sports
  • WAAR Sports
  • Girlboxing
  • Archives

    Subscribe to No Holds Barred
    Email:
    Browse Archives at groups.google.com

    © 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024 Eddie Goldman all rights reserved.