<$BlogRSDURL$>


Thursday, January 26, 2006

Arturo Gatti and Buddy McGirt Interviews On Deck 

We will be posting audio interviews from Wednesday's press conference at Mickey Mantle's restaurant in New York featuring Arturo Gatti and trainer Buddy McGirt, plus some surprises. It will be up in a day or so; we're just waiting for the possibility of getting it up on a site even larger than this, the baddest of blogs.

Thomas Damgaard, Gatti's opponent this Saturday in Atlantic City, was not there, by the way. At the time of the presser, he was still in New Jersey finishing up his pre-fight medical tests.

Another web site, Fightbeat, has posted a free video of the speeches given by Gatti and McGirt at the press conference.

It's too bad our blog friend and devout Gatti fan Blonde couldn't make it to the press conference, but we did try to ask Arturo about her. You'll just have to wait a little longer to hear it all.

Comments:
Eddie, you have no idea how crazy this made me! I put my breasticles up on my site just incase Arturo decides to drop in.

I am all his for the taking...
 
OH MY GOD!! I just had a chance to listen to your Arturo interview and I cannot believe you mentioned me!!!!!!!!!!!

I can die happy now...thanks!!!!!
 
Post a Comment

2 Comments:

Eddie, you have no idea how crazy this made me! I put my breasticles up on my site just incase Arturo decides to drop in.

I am all his for the taking...

By Blogger Blonde, at 1:32 PM  

OH MY GOD!! I just had a chance to listen to your Arturo interview and I cannot believe you mentioned me!!!!!!!!!!!

I can die happy now...thanks!!!!!

By Blogger Blonde, at 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

2 comments Tweet

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links
  • Eddie Goldman Presented Journalism Lifetime Achievement Award -- The Conscience of Combat Sports
  • WAAR Sports
  • Girlboxing
  • Archives

    Subscribe to No Holds Barred
    Email:
    Browse Archives at groups.google.com

    © 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024 Eddie Goldman all rights reserved.